Pilates Teacher Training
Learn the Classical Work of Joseph Pilates
Jeanni Chrisman is an authorized teacher trainer for the Pilates Studio Certification course created by Momentum Studios. She conducts several courses a year at Pearl Pilates Studio.
Momentum is a nationally renowned teacher training facility with hundreds of trainees in 30 states and foreign countries including Canada, Australia, England, and Germany. Momentum Studio certifications are designed to meet and maintain the highest industry standards with a vision for the future. Momentum is recognized by the Pilates Method Alliance as a Comprehensive Educational Facility.
Theis course teaches you to design, teach and modify beginning, intermediate and advanced level classes, integrating small props to add variety and to meet the specific needs of your clients.
In Addition to the General Course Objectives You Will Learn:
- System philosophy and 6 original principles of Joseph Pilates
- The 34 fundamentals that act as building blocks for all Pilates exercises
- All beginning, intermediate and advanced Pilates exercises both on the mat and apparatus
- Client evaluation and program design
- Proper sequencing, modifications, and variations for all exercises
- Group class formats, verbal cueing, tactile cueing, rhythm and pacing
- Postural analysis, contraindications, special populations, faulty movement patterns
Pilates Certification Courses
Click into each program to find additional details, requirements and costs:
As an educator and professional development specialist, I understand the art and craft at skilled teaching when I see it. Not only is Jeanni an accomplished Pilates practitioner, she is a master teacher with a gift for making her teaching process visible to her apprentice teachers. When it came to choosing a Pilates teacher training program, I wanted a program that not only focused on proper Pilates technique, but that also coached its participants on best pedagogical practices. I found it with Jeanni and Pearl Pilates.Ellie Gilbert