All of the instructors at Pearl Pilates want you to know we’re still here for you during social distancing measures put in place to limit the spread of COVID-19. We believe it is important, now more than ever, to keep moving and stay active while at home.
All of the teachers are offering a few drop-in mat classes a week via Zoom and other platforms. Below is a list of current group classes we’re offering from our homes. The price is $15 per class but are more than willing to work on a sliding scale because of the circumstances. Be sure to contact the appropriate teacher to get the link to join in, information on the class you would like to take and payment procedures. Keep checking back for more classes to be added soon!
See you on the mat!
- Open Level Mat Class @12:30pm w/Elizabeth
- Intermediate Level Mat Class @4:30pm w/ Tiffany
- Open Level Mat Class @12:30pm w/ Elizabeth
- Tone and Lengthen-Open Level Mat Class @6:30pm w/ Julia
- Gentle Pilates @8:15am w/ Andrea
- Foam Rolling @12:30pm w/ Elizabeth
- Open Level Mat Class @4:30pm w/ Tiffany
- Abs, Buns & Guns Mat Class @12:30pm w/ Andrea
- Happy Hour Pilates @4:00pm w/ Emily
- Tone and Lengthen-Open Level Mat Class @10:00am w/ Julia
- Gentle Pilates Mat Class @9:30am w/ Andrea
Instructor Contact Information for classes:
Andrea Cooper- [email protected]
Elizabeth Stafford- [email protected]
Emily Vandevert- [email protected]
Julia Ostrovskaia- [email protected]
Tiffany Rounds- [email protected]